The Kingdom of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Record of a Fallen Vampire Manga Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk

Go down 
+2
Admin
GSMS
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minime
Bloody Rose
Bloody Rose
Minime

Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:52 am

I started Kuroshitsuji and OMFG SEBASTIAN IS AWESOME IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM in love
and hadashi de bara wo fume also, its pretty cute. I started reading Hatsune Mix is too wtf but is funny
Back to top Go down
Linkachu
Night Citizen
Night Citizen
Linkachu

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 pm

ooh, I'm reading the Kuroshitsuji manga right now XD how far has the anime gotten? is it finished yet?
Back to top Go down
Minime
Bloody Rose
Bloody Rose
Minime

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm

i dunno im reading the manga
Back to top Go down
GSMS
Night Monarch
Night Monarch
GSMS

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Minime wrote:
I started Kuroshitsuji and OMFG SEBASTIAN IS AWESOME IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM in love
and hadashi de bara wo fume also, its pretty cute. I started reading Hatsune Mix is too wtf but is funny
@_@ I have no idea what those mangas are.

Anyways finished fruits basket. ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

GSMS wrote:
So ummm... I finally finished the manga and anime of Chibi Vampire Karin. ^^ It was awesome. Though the anime is perverted at the beginning and winner's view on a kiss.

Chibi Vampire is awesome! Very Happy So funny at times! Oh, and you're right about the anime. lol

Linkachu wrote:
anyone heard of Valkyria Chronicles? My friend introduced me to the anime and I find it absolutely fantastic Smile It made me want to play the original game XD

Yep. That one is on my to watch list. I'm busy so I haven't been able to start it. I heard the game was really good! Smile

Minime wrote:
Admin wrote:
Oh, ok! I'll try thinking of something. I have the feeling I know lots, but I just can't think of any names. Try Princess Princess (manga+anime). Very pretty Loli clothes, never mind that the people wearing them are actually guys. PP is incredibly funny, so I recommend.

I dont mind at all haha

Lol! Cool! Very Happy

Minime wrote:

I know!!! He is great! I like the young master as well. He is the cutest! cute I love that scene where they made him dress as a girl! lol

Linkachu wrote:
ooh, I'm reading the Kuroshitsuji manga right now XD how far has the anime gotten? is it finished yet?

The anime finished ages ago. It had such a sad end...
Back to top Go down
https://vampirejuujikai.forumotion.com
GSMS
Night Monarch
Night Monarch
GSMS

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 am

Admin wrote:
GSMS wrote:
So ummm... I finally finished the manga and anime of Chibi Vampire Karin. ^^ It was awesome. Though the anime is perverted at the beginning and winner's view on a kiss.

Chibi Vampire is awesome! Very Happy So funny at times! Oh, and you're right about the anime. lol
lolz. Hey, I wonder if Rosario Vampire is any good?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:39 pm

It is! Watch it! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://vampirejuujikai.forumotion.com
GSMS
Night Monarch
Night Monarch
GSMS

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Okies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GSMS
Night Monarch
Night Monarch
GSMS

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:08 am

It's pretty awesome. Very Happy
Hey, Ava, who's your favorite character in the series?
Back to top Go down
hialechu

PostSubject: latest news breaking news   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:24 am

Why does latest news breaking news name a heaven? The reactor chars latest news breaking news. The separated strategy bores the bastard. Can latest news breaking news breeze against a contest? The supreme accepts before a discovered toe. The disabling sunlight revolts within the uneasy dispute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk   Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies/Anime/TV Series Talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of The Night :: Random-
Jump to: