The Kingdom of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Record of a Fallen Vampire Manga Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules! Please read and make sure you know them!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules! Please read and make sure you know them! Empty
PostSubject: Rules! Please read and make sure you know them!   Rules! Please read and make sure you know them! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 am

Welcome everyone to The Kingdom of The Night- the Forum dedicated to the manga 'The Record of a Fallen Vampire (Vampire Juuji Kai)'! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy your stay and I can't wait to talk to all of you! But first we need to establish some RULES so we can all feel happy in this community. So here they are:

1. I'm The Queen queen Whatever I say goes! lol
2. Be NICE! I don't want to see any swearing directed towards anyone, and if I see someone being intentionally mean to another member- you are OUT!
3. Could we keep the Forum in English please. If a substantional amount of people who speak a different language appear, I'll create another sub-forum where English won't be allowed.
4. Moderators are my knights! If they ask you to do something or give you a warning, you have to listen to them. If you have any complaints or think some of the Moderators are being unfair, PM me. Smile
5. If you haven't posted anything in the first two weeks of joining the Forum your account will be delated!
6. Everyone has the right to ask to join a Group. More about that in the Groups section.
7. Please keep any religious and political discussions out of the Forum. We don't want any trouble!
8. Any comments containing racial, social, cultural or gender discrimination or 'joke' WILL be DELATED and the member who posted it BANNED! pirat
9. Enjoy! jocolor

If you have any questions PM me. Suggestions go in the Suggestions Box.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirejuujikai.forumotion.com

Rules! Please read and make sure you know them!
Page 1 of 1